Hosted by: MJBA Denver
Topic: Eco Sustainable Cannabis Production
This month, as part of our mission to provide members with reliable business intelligence, MJBA hosts an expert panel who'll examine: "Eco-Sustainable Cannabis Production."
The discussion will be led by Miller Soils scientist Sunny Kearcher and feature a panel of cannabis industry experts including: Christie Lunsford, COO, Pro MAX Grow; Jacob Policzer, President, The Cannabis Conservancy; Max Powers, Founder, Soil Solutions.
Discussion Topics will include:
• Energy usage; lighting, heating/cooling, solar future?
• Water; monitoring, testing sources, effluent
• Growing media; options, sourcing, lifespan, testing
• Nutrients; synthetic effects, liquid vs. dry
• Soil biology; natural nutrition, living web, beneficial microbes
• Greenhouses; energy savings quantified in CO climate
Admission to MJBA Meetups is FREE to MJBA business members, $10 to qualified industry professionals and guests.If this is your first Meet-up, we welcome your $10 donation at the door prior to becoming a member.