Memorandum of Understanding
Cultivated Synergy works to remain a comfortable and productive work setting for all members and guests and it shall remain an essential duty for all members to ensure it remains that way. We strive to foster a workspace that provides an experience that is both engaging and synergistic, as well as highly focused. Make sure you have a positive impact on those you share the space with by being respectful and courteous.
- Conserve and Sustain. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. We have a marked blue recycling can in the kitchen as well as a black marked trash bin. Please use the appropriate receptacle when disposing of trash.
- Be friendly and courteous to other members.
- Don't be shy and possibly miss an opportunity! Introduce yourself and connect with other members.
- Respect the space and practice leaving no traces in communal areas after use.
- Respect other Member's personal property. Theft and damages will be taken very seriously.
- Return all community supplies after use, please.
- Please ensure ALL guests sign-in upon entering the space. Gust sign-in is located at the front desk upon entry.
- Respect others personal and communal space as your own. Remember that, although your space is your own, your space represents us as a company and as a communal coworking space. Please keep your area tidy, remove unnecessary trash, and remember your space represents the space as a whole.
- Please be aware of your noise and its potential impact on others working around you. No loud music or other noise that may disrupt others,please. Headphones are great! If you need to borrow a pair of headphones, there is a pair at the front desk. If a member is nearby and you receive a call, we ask that you please step into a conference room or away from others before proceeding.
- Please only smoke in designated smoking areas at all times. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the proper receptacles.
- Please do not practice solicitation in the facility. We strive to provide an atmosphere of collaboration and mutual opportunity and your help with our efforts is much appreciated!
- You are not allowed to share facility keys or access codes with anyone, ever.
- Please respect the appropriate restrictions while in the facility. Adhere to the specific hours of operation for your membership, and respect the areas of private access in the building at all times
- Our venue prohibits any illegal activity or actions deemed inappropriate by its guests. Illegal or inappropriate activity may result in removal from the facility.
- If your workspace is in a mezzanine area, please remember to keep the mezzanine access doors locked behind you.
- Reserved Desk and Office Members: When accessing the facility and your office on weekends or outside of business hours, please lock the front door behind you. Please remember to turn off all lights and lock the doors behind as well.
- Lounge Package: Monday- Friday: 8:30am- 5:30pm
- Open Desk: Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 6:00 pm
- Reserved Desk & Private Office: 24/7 Access** (Excluding access during private event rentals.)
We welcome guests and love to have them visit the space, however, we do have one small favor to ask upon their arrival. Please note that all guests visiting the space must fill out the guest sign-in form located at the entryway to the facility. You are responsible for your guests. Use your judgement on what an appropriate amount of guests is at one time, especially during working hours. You and your guests are a representation of both yourself, as well as of Cultivated Synergy. Thanks!
Your Keys, The Lights & Parking
Upon your welcome tour you received a set of keys and shown all of the facility lighting necessary for your use. We ask that you please not share or copy these keys with or for anyone other than you and team members if applicable. In the instance a key is lost, please notify a Cultivated Synergy team member and we will replace it as soon as possible. The keys provided give you access to your accessible area included in your member package. We ask that you please use your designated areas at all times please. If you are the last member to leave an area, please turn off all the lights in an effort to conserve energy. Reserved desk and private desk members have 24/7 access to the facility (with the exception of private events) and will be given a front door key as well as a key code for the side front door. Please follow the below instructions for locking and unlocking the side door:
- Press the Schlage Button
- Rotate the thumbturn away from the hinges
*If the Turn Lock feature is disabled, a valid User Code must be entered to lock the door.
*If lighting is low, press the Schlage button to illuminate the keypad before eginning.
1. Enter a User Code into the keypad
- Rotate the thumbturn toward the hinges
Event Sign-Up Procedures
One of the many perks of being a member at Cultivated Synergy, is access to the events we put on. Events include, but are not limited to, the following: Bend & Blaze Yoga, Dab & Dine, Budtender Appreciation Night, THC Career Fair, Infused Kitchen, and Cannabis Buyer's Club. No need to register for these events-we will handle that for you! Each type of membership comes with the perk of you being able to bring a guest. Please check your contract for the number of guests you are allowed to bring. Guests must be registered for events, please contact Cecile or a Cultivated Synergy member to do this.